8 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges with the Lowest Fees for Trading
If you are interested in trading cryptos but not keen to spend a fortune on trade fees, you need to choose trading platforms that charge low trading fees. Crypto trading has been thriving in recent years, especially with Bitcoin prices soaring ever since the global pandemic hit the world. While there may be an overwhelmingly large number of secure and reliable crypto trading platforms out there, you need to choose one which lets you get the maximum out of your investments. When it comes to automatic trading software, there are numerous options available. Choosing the best among them is quite difficult. BitIQ is a well-known and highly recommended bot provider. It makes money by using complex algorithms and advanced technology to predict and analyze market data and benefit from it. Visit https://coincierge.de/bitiq/ if you would like to know more information about this bot. This bot is user-friendly too.
Top 8 crypto exchanges that charge you nominal trading fees:
- Binance: Based in Malta, this crypto trading platform operates vis its branches all over the world. It cater to beginners and experienced traders alike and offers users an impressive variety of almost 200 coins, including the popular Bitcoin and even its native crypto BNC or Binance Coin. Along with the rising popularity of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, NFTs are also gaining traction. Along with NFTs, NFT apps are becoming more popular. These apps are highly beneficial when it comes to trading NFTs. However, because there are so many apps out there, it’s a good idea to look through the Insidebitcoins ranked apps to select a trustworthy one. It charges users a flat 0.1% trading fees along with features like futures trading, margin trading, and a credit card broker service for convenience.
- Poloneix: Launched in 2014, Poloneix is a US-based crypto trading platform which was the first to achieve $1 billion in trade volume. It continues to be a go-to trading platform for crypto enthusiasts because of its far lower trade fees compared to its competitors. Poloneix charges only 0.125% of the maker or taker fees which may be lower when volume is high.
- Changelly: Changelly’s custodial counterpart is Changelly PRO which was set up in July,2020 and charges rather low trading fees to give stiff competition to the likes of Kraken and Coinbase. It charges only 0.1% as maker/taker fees and offer more than 80 trading pairs for trade. Security wise, Changelly PRO is recommended because it has dual-factor authentication, an all-in-one multiple currency wallet, an intuitive interface, and an excellent mobile app.
- CEX.IO: It holds a rock solid reputation and while its fees are not as low as Poloneix, it boasts of excellent customer support and security. It supports prime fiat currencies including USD and EUR, comply with AML and KYC regulations, and encourages payments using credit or debit cards and bank transfers. Fees range between 0.25%-0.16% for low-volume traders but can be as low as 0.00% and 0.10%.
- Bittrex: Founded in 2014 Bittrex has been known for its wide variety of trading pairs and altcoins. Bittrex lets you deposit through wire transfers and while its fees ae not exceptionally low, traders enjoy many advantages. They have to pay a flat 0.25% fee while the deposit/withdrawal fees is at 0%.
- WBF Exchange: It is a Singapore-based exchange set up in 2019 and so, relatively new; it ranks among the topmost exchanges in terms of trade volume. It offers 82 trading pairs, altcoins, and most stable coins. Transaction fees are a flat 0.2% for maker and taker and deposits can be made via credit cards, cryptos, and wire transfer.
- Kraken: Launched in 2011 this platform is meant for professional traders. If offer many trading pairs, 16 cryptos, and 5 fiat currencies. Base fees may be a tad steep but because of high-volume transactions they can drop to even 0%. It offers round-the-clock support, real-time monitoring to detect suspicious activity, margin and futures trading, and resources for beginners.
- KuCoin: This offers trade fees of only 0.1% but it is not applicable for all trading pairs. It offers almost all leading cryptos, altcoins, etc and many pairings. It claims to give back nearly 90% of total fees to users via discounts and promotions.